Dr. Sufer Dude Paddle Club is the brainchild of DR. Lance Maki, an accomplished waterman and SUP ambassador. He is active in all aspects of paddling, its promotion, training and fitness. His passion for paddling is contagious. He lives in the water when he isn’t delivering babies. His stories keep the paddling community entertained and informed.
The Dr. Sufer Dude Paddle Club is a social outlet for paddlers of all ilks, promoting the sport, the fitness, and encouraging fitness and fun. Our website will feature current events, meet up times, small group tours, photos & videos, meet-ups, , a blog and features by regular and guest contributors.
Our goal is to provide you with:
- New exciting destinations to take your board on a road trip
- Fun Meet Ups
- Fun stories about paddling destinations we, or our guest bloggers have ventured
- Updates on paddling events and races
- Fun Fitness
- Information on boards and equipment
- A place to meet other paddlers and friends
Planning Sept Thurs 16th – Sat 6:00pm
EVENTS FOR SEPTEMBER
-SEPT 18th – SAT 8:30
-SEPT 25th – SAT 8:30
-OCT 2ND – SAT 8:30
Meeting at castaway park (Check Website 24 Hours before hand)